Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sunday Best

I guess this is the best I can expect after a five hour church day. At least they're smiling. Samuel loves the suit but refuses to wear the tie. Andrew was wondering... when Sam's suit gets bigger can he wear it :-)? Fortunately I found a sport coat buried away and Andrew is wearing that and an old Joshua tie. He seems to be happy.


If you look really closely you'll notice that Joshua is in socks. He ran in the house so fast and changed that he missed the, "We're taking pictures" announcement. However, I wanted a picture of our beautiful Japanese Maple.

2 comments:

Annelise said...

They look so handsome!

Maddie said...

Ooo! I just love your boys!! Haha! And I just love the commentary because it reflects the dynamic personalities just swarming through that household. :)