Wednesday, September 30, 2009

They can see clearly now...

After complaining of headaches for the last few weeks, we decided to take Joshua to the eye doctor. As long as we were at it I made an apt for Jacob. Turns out both boys have the EXACT same prescription. Both are near-sighted and both needed glasses. I apologize here and now for passing on my eyes. However, I think the realities of being able to see clearly are sinking in. Joshua is very reluctant about the whole thing and Jacob can't wait to show them off at school tomorrow. I must toot our own horns here and say I think they both look great!


4 comments:

Robyn said...

What is it with Green kids and glasses? We've put off getting them for Hannah, but I think she needs them...so far, 6 of the oldest 9 have glasses, I think, plus Hannah will make 7. Good thing they look cute with 4 eyes.

Catherine Faux said...

Very Studious!

Marcy said...

I love the glasses! Hopefully we'll have a while before Emma needs them...unless she gets Marc's good eyes!!

DeAnn said...

They do look great. How funny that Natalie and Megan also wear glasses. They'll be excited to hear that their (favorite) cousins do too!!