Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Summer Fun

There is absolutely no way I can totally catch up on all the summer stuff. Instead of curling up somewhere and ignoring it completely I'll do what I can.


This at Salem Park (I have no idea what it's really called). Anyway, can't you just hear Andrew, Jack and Samuel saying, "Don't worry, I won't get wet."

Monkeys!


On Grandpa's swing after a fun water fight - I think this was base.


The brave and mighty Sir Jack has slayed the monstrous Jacob.

Andrew and Lucy


This was at one of the lakes up Payson Canyon. The children are running as fast as they can out of the water because it was REALLY cold. In reality, they all did submerge themselves in order to maintain Polar Plunge status.


Grandpa's hot tub

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

It's Knoll Park, I think. I love the picture of the kids running out of the water.