Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Great neighbors!


Uh, DeAnn, can I borrow your snow blower? Adam is another state and we have somewhere around 15 inches of snow and it's still snowing. There's been a lot of blowing so it's difficult to tell for sure, but when I walked outside it was up to my knees.


Fortunately, we have great neighbors. They have a snow blower that initially wasn't working. So their teenage son and a friend came over with shovels and told me to go back inside (for which I was SOO grateful. Normally I don't mind shoveling. However, it was causing pain in places I shouldn't push through). In the end the snow blower came back to life and for now we have a relatively clear driveway. I'm so thankful for great neighbors!!





3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm so glad! You really shouldn't be shoveling!

DeAnn said...

Yay for great neighbors (I was one today :)). We got our blower for $50 and it ROCKS. Be careful!

Cristina said...

there is NO WAY that I could live in a place like that!!