Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Helping PopPop

My dad did all kinds of household projects for us while he and my mom were here. One of them involved some plumbing. Helping PopPop work is always a favorite pass-time for grandkids. Andrew is loving this "helping opportunity." Seems to me he's a lot more comfortable under there than PopPop. Thanks again!!


More wood!! I don't want everyone to think that when you come to my house you have to help stack wood - however, if you come anytime during firewood season it's a good chance that wood hauling will be a frequent activity. Thanks to Christian, Robyn, Daddy and Pop for all their help stacking 3 cords of wood on the Saturday after Jacob's baptism. What would have taken us days hours upon hours to stack was finished in an hour and a half (thanks to Grandma also who took the car for an oil change :-)). Andrew wants you all to know that he is not taller than the wood, but PopPop is.

No comments: