Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A girl?!!

Well, I'm officially announcing that we are having another baby and according to today's ultrasound we are having a girl. When we told the boys last weekend about the impending arrival they took the whole thing in stride. Jacob asked, "What if it's a girl?" and after a few minutes decided it was okay because at least he'd be older than her. Joshua was ecstatic to be the oldest of 5 and Andrew looked at me wide-eyed and said, "There's gonna be 5 babies?!" In the end Joshua determined either gender would be fine because it'll either be a boy or a Tom-boy. His glass is always half full. Oh, my due date is March 1, 2011.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Whoohoo! I am so happy for you!

Catherine Faux said...

Yay!!!!!!! That's great! I didn't even know you were having a baby. That's so wonderful. Girls and so much fun! I'm excited for you both.

DeAnn said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annelise said...

What?!?!?! Awesome!!!! Girls are fun too!

Robyn said...

I love it!
Either a boy or a tom-boy...hehehe...I'm going to send you lots of pink stuff, and maybe some hot pink "big brother" t-shirts, just to mess with them :)

Marcy said...

I can send you girl's clothes if you'd like; I have TONS of them!!! Congrats!!! I'm excited for you!!!

MaryBeth said...

How did I miss this? Congratulations!

Cristina said...

Congratulations!!