Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Double Trouble


Samuel has affectionately been dubbed "Trouble." He is so curious and is into everything. I think he has a radar for open bathroom doors. More than once we have found him playing in his own personal swimming pool. The most amazing thing is when I walked in and he had the toilet bowl cleaning wand in hand "cleaning" the toilet. I was amazed that he knew what to do with the wand. I love this picture because it can most definitely be titled "Double Trouble." Andrew has discovered that Sam is a pretty fun playmate. He knows what Samuel likes to do and is frequently a most willing accomplice to Sam's adventures.

3 comments:

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

Oh so cute! They look so much alike! How are you all? Thanks for your email about Annie. She's doing better--playing, climbing, and yes falling, as usual. I'm thinking she just might fit in with your double trouble team!

DeAnn said...

We call Karen Trouble!! Isaac still can't move--we'll see what he has in store for us.

DeAnn said...

I was mistaken--we call her Destruction!